ToonGames cartoon games

Total members: 15313 Members online: 0 Forum posts: 3073
Online now:

Guests can post replies to threads, however you must wait for your reply to be accepted by a moderator before it will appear to other users!

• Title:New member help and questions
  • Created by:Seanm07
  • Date created:28th August 2013
Viewing page 1 of 6123456

Seanm07

TG Admin

Seanm07 avatar
Male
United Kingdom
13790 PTS
If you're reading this then you are probably new to ToonGames or have just registered an account and clicked the help button, if so welcome to ToonGames!

We work hard to give our members the best possible experience with using our site so this thread should help any new members with using our awesome features!

Navigation
Our navigation bar is the blue text at the top of the site with icons next to them. If you click these you will be taken to different pages around ToonGames. Click here to see an image of the navigation.

Your messages button will change to have a number after it if you have any new unread messages, simply read your messages to lower this number and once you have 0 unread messages the number will disappear again.

Logging in and out of your account
If you are not logged into your account you will not receive PTS or badges, to log back into your account simply click the Login button which is on your navigation bar. You will then be asked to enter your ToonGames username and password OR if you registered via Facebook simply click the Facebook login button.

To logout of your account you can click the Logout button which will be in your navigation bar while you are logged in.

You will know you are logged into your account when you have a mediumr navigation bar with 2 rows of buttons.

Your profile
Your profile is where other members or guests on ToonGames can view your public ToonGames information such as your avatar, about you text, badges, PTS and your recent activity. Other members can also send you a friend request or private message from your profile.

To view your profile click the Profile button in your navigation while logged in. Note that every member has a different profile URL and you can share your profile with friends or with other websites as you can earn awesome badges and PTS for each visitor which visits your profile, you can also earn more profile visits for commenting or using our forum and you'll be noticed on several pages around our site!

You can see who visits your profile by reading your recently activity on your profile screen.

What are PTS?
PTS are simply ToonGames Points, they are earned from doing loads of activities around ToonGames such as play games, using our forums, commenting and more. If you want to view a list of activities you can do to earn PTS visit our community page here!

You can also use your PTS in our PTS Shop to buy awesome badges for your profile, there is also some special edition badges which become available at certain dates so look out for those. For more information about the PTS Shop click here!

What are badges?
Badges are ToonGames medals or achievements which are displayed on your profile, you can also purchase more badges with PTS you have earned over at our PTS Shop!

On the profile screen you can hover over a badge and a hint for how the badge is earned is displayed.

Friends
You can add other ToonGames members as friends, visit their profile and click the Send friend request button which is under their avatar, this will then send them a friend request which they then need to accept before you become friends.

Friends can be accepted by visiting the Friends page and clicking the accept button on any incoming friend requests. You can also view your current friends on this page or decline requests you do not want to be friends with.

Sending messages at ToonGames is easy, you can visit the profile of the member you wish to send a message to and click the Send private message button then enter a message into the the message box. You can also enter a subject if you wish but this is not required, the subject is a few words which describes what the message is about which is read before opening the message.

Child safety
If you are a parent and wondering what steps ToonGames takes to protect children on our site then you will be happy to hear that we treat child safety very seriously and have several features in place to prevent inappropriate user content.

• All messages sent from members are monitored by our staff to ensure no inappropriate messages are sent. If the member which received OR sent this messages has a parent email registered with it then we will inform you (the parent) about this message. All inappropriate messages are instantly removed when found by our staff and the sender account will be given a warning or will be banned from ToonGames (depending on the context of the message).
  • Comments and messages on our community wall are filtered for bad language to ensure children do not read any inappropriate messages. All comments and messages are also monitored by are staff team and may be removed if required.
  • Members which register with inappropriate usernames, avatars or about text will be banned from ToonGames and are automatically hidden from the site.
  • All games added to the site are played by our staff team first to ensure they are suitable for children.

If you wish to contact ToonGames directly about your concerns or want to report behaviour of another member please feel free to do so. You can contact us at [email protected] or via our Feedback page

If any members or guest have any questions about our site please feel free to leave a reply to this thread and I will reply as soon as possible.
Hey, my name is Sean! I'm the ToonGames web developer. If you have any suggestions for new features let us know via the Feedback form at the bottom of the site!

bloom12

bloom12 avatar
    Male
    United Kingdom
    2730 PTS
    http://micro-bazi4fun.org/index.php?do=/photo/19278/ryiv7iaj3zornetqkxe5/userid_159/
    12 salame va ba dokhtra doost misham

Seanm07

TG Admin

Seanm07 avatar
      Male
      United Kingdom
      13790 PTS
      Hey Bloom12 :)

That URL you posted seems to go to another forum which requires login, I think you were trying to post an image right?

If you want to post an image here you should use a free image hosting site such as tinypic.com or postimage.org

Once your image is uploaded simply copy the "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and that with directly embed your image on our forum!

If you have any questions about this, let me know.
      Hey, my name is Sean! I'm the ToonGames web developer. If you have any suggestions for new features let us know via the Feedback form at the bottom of the site!

mykanicoleta

mykanicoleta avatar
        Male
        Turkey
        4059 PTS
        0507114385[youtube]mykanicoleta[/youtube]

• Item 1
        • Item 2

mykanicoleta
          Edited 6 years ago

nasia

nasia avatar
          Male
          United States
          2902 PTS
          wats your name how to pronounce it and how old are u
          smart and talented

Seanm07

TG Admin

Seanm07 avatar
            Male
            United Kingdom
            13790 PTS
            Message from nasia

wats your name how to pronounce it and how old are u

If you're asking me, my name is Sean (Pronounced like this http://inogolo.com/pronunciation/Sean) and I'm 20. I'm the developer of ToonGames so if you have any suggestions for new features or have any feedback please let us know, we happily read every piece of feedback we received and have added a lot of features we receive via feedback.

The feedback page is here! You can also find the link to the form at the bottom of any page on ToonGames labelled as the "Give Feedback" button

Samukinhasp

Samukinhasp avatar
              Male
              Brazil
              2332 PTS
              meu filho adorra esse site obrigado :)

Ciara1231

Ciara1231 avatar
                Male
                United States
                2357 PTS
                hey